Site Feedback

What you all thinks about Tattos and piercings ?

Well ,  this is a very common topic ,  in all  over places around world , 

actually  people use  piercings and tattoos as their likes , and choices, me included , i have    tattoos and piercings , but

i want to hear you all  talk and discus about this?

by the way , help me with the  mistakes i could have had  in this post :D

thank you.

xoxo

Share:

Comments

I think that if it's something that will me imprinted in your sking for the rest of your life, it has to be something really meaningful to you... But I don't like people who tattoes boy/girlfriend's names... Relationships may end and can never be really sure hohw someone feels about you, your fellings are yours alone, as are others peoples feelings... Anyways my sister has a poodle that is already 10 years old and she tattoed har paw on her fist... It's beautiful and we love her.

sorry i just want to mention that its not a commen activity here in iran and many other contrys

That's so great that she tattooed  her paw  on her fist ! :D
im so glad to hear that ,

cuz i  also  love animasl!

:)

good for her!

say hi from me :)

and  sorry ,  i know those countries has  differents cultures  about the way how people dress  and stuff , cuz i'\ve known that a lot of them  includes  religious  views  for doesn';t allow  how to dress and stuff.

but  so much respect!

:)

thanks 

FOR SURE I DONTWANT STHING LIKE TATTO TO STICK ON MY SKIN FOR MY LIFE WHAT ERER IT MEANS

Tattoo? mmh, yeah maybe one day I'll get something worth having on my skin for the rest of my days: but piercings,. that's a no-no

I don't like tattoos...  I would like my skin to stay clean. 

As for piercings.. ear piercings would be enough. 

Add a comment