Site Feedback

One SINCERE REQUEST!

I come from china,and i majors in vehicle engineering in a university. I am interested in learning language,now i hope improve my english .So i applicate this ID on italki and try my best to learn english. Recentl, i started to write my article,but i find nobody check out it.So i feel confused ,because it is no use for me to improve my english if onone help me correct it.So i start this discussion to ask help for you.i hope friends can help me. and i will keep to learning ,never give up.I  do,t have enough time to be online all day, but i am sure i will update my article every day.So.my friends if you can help me ,please feel free to point out my mistakes. 

I appreciate for any friend,s help.

Share:

Comments

if you want to improve your chinese,i can help you ~

So i apply this ID on italki

Here is my correction. I highlighted some points for you. Hope it helps

Jarod

----

I come from China, and I major in Vehicle Engineering at a University. I am interested in learning languages. I hope to improve my English. So I applied for this ID on italki and will try my best to learn English. Recently, I started to write an article, but I found nobody to check it out. So I feel confused because it is not easy for me to improve my English if no one helps me correct it. So i started this discussion to ask for help from you. I hope that friends can help me. I will keep learning and never give up. I don't have enough time to be online all day, but I am sure I will update my article every day. So, my friends, if you can help me please feel free to point out my mistakes.
I appreciate any help.

i want you help,and i will keep doing it.

Add a comment