Site Feedback

can anyone help me?

Hi all  good afternoon  how are u ?? actually  i need someone to check my essay if have any mistake thaks.. 

how to improve ur  grades 

How can you improve your grades?there are many people do not know how can they improve them grades ?so i will discuss with you in this essay , there are two solution , first you should study everyday , secondly you should don't lose any class

First, you should study everyday , Actually study everyday is good to you, it has many benefit like it makes you memories all you lessons and you can do exam any time without study ,so it makes your study easier to you but how can you study everyday? first of all you should make schooled, it helps you to save your times and organize it ,In addition when you start to study you should start with the easiest subject ,because to take time to study anther subject and also you should take break to rest your body and your brain .so it is the best thing to improve your grades
Secondly , you should don't lose any class ,so if you loess it , you will be in tribal ,because you didn't just loess your lessons you will be lose your marks so you should be attend all your classes , more over if you will attend your classes you will be understand all your lessons and also you can shear with your teacher to get marks , so you should be more responsibly and i like this solution .

Finally , this all best solution to improve your grades , In addition if you tray it , you will see how your grades improve , you will not fiend any difficult in your lessons, and it makes you to memorize all your lessens, so it is very help you , and I hope all the best to you in your study .

Share:

Comments

Hi Raneem. I have re-written your essay in correct English form:

How can you improve your grades? There are many people that do not know how they can improve their grades, so I will discuss it with you in this essay, there are two solutions, first you should study every day, and second you should not miss any classes.

Firstly, you should study every day. Actually studying every day is good for you, it has many benefits like it makes you remember all your lessons and you can do an exam at any time without studying, so it makes your studying easier for you but how can you study every day? First of all you should attend school, it helps you manage your time and organise it. In addition when you start to study you should start with the easiest subject and also you should take breaks to rest your body and your brain. This is the best thing to improve your grades.

Secondly, you should not miss any classes, so if you miss a class, you will be in trouble, because you didn't just miss your lessons, you will be losing your marks so you should attend all your classes, moreover if you do attend your classes you will understand all your lessons and also you can share with your teacher to get marks, so you should be more responsible and I like this solution.

Finally, these are the best solutions to improve your grades, in addition if you try it, you will see how your grades improve, you will not find any of your lessons difficult, and it makes you memorise all your lessons, so it is very helpful to you, and I wish you all the best in your studies.

I note I am English and therefore I have corrected your spelling on 'organise' and 'memorise' because you have spelt them the American way - if you meant to do this that is fine, I just wanted to make you aware!

nicole.hughes-chen did a good job raneem, enjoy

Hi I am Cesare from Italy , study English

Add a comment