How do you guys think about Aupair?
I want to appy for this,but a little hesitative about.It's that same as nanny?
An aupair is similar to a nanny but the main difference is the aupair lives with the family and a nanny goes home at night. It means as an aupair your pay will be subsidised to take in to account your room, food, etc. Usually aupairs are hired by wealthy people so you will be looked after well. The main reason we would chose to use an aupair is so the child can be brought up bi-lingual - so if you are French for example the family may ask you to only speak to the child in French so the child is brought up speaking French and English.
- Fuerteventura, Jandía 中国餐馆需要跑堂, 工资优, 包吃住.
- Speaking skills
- I'm learning Italian
- Trasmissione televisiva divertente in Italia?
- DIALOGO A UN BIMBO DI UN ANNO E MEZZO
- WhatsApp Group :)
- Je veux parler anglaise
- Is it really important to learn SWEAR WORDS?
- what is the best way to speak English fluently?
- LANGUAGE PARTNERS