How do you guys think about Aupair?
I want to appy for this,but a little hesitative about.It's that same as nanny?
An aupair is similar to a nanny but the main difference is the aupair lives with the family and a nanny goes home at night. It means as an aupair your pay will be subsidised to take in to account your room, food, etc. Usually aupairs are hired by wealthy people so you will be looked after well. The main reason we would chose to use an aupair is so the child can be brought up bi-lingual - so if you are French for example the family may ask you to only speak to the child in French so the child is brought up speaking French and English.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Struggling with Turkish language!
- هيا نتحدث
- The Characteristics of a Good Teacher
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English