How do you guys think about Aupair?
I want to appy for this,but a little hesitative about.It's that same as nanny?
An aupair is similar to a nanny but the main difference is the aupair lives with the family and a nanny goes home at night. It means as an aupair your pay will be subsidised to take in to account your room, food, etc. Usually aupairs are hired by wealthy people so you will be looked after well. The main reason we would chose to use an aupair is so the child can be brought up bi-lingual - so if you are French for example the family may ask you to only speak to the child in French so the child is brought up speaking French and English.
- Who to wacth onepiece?
- Have you ever experienced that you dont want to contact some people you really miss
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian
- problem of comment
- 한국어 를 배우 고 싶 누 가 도 와 주 실 수 있 나요?
- I am a old person no women and on money
- 要坚信：每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。Isn't it？