How do you guys think about Aupair?
I want to appy for this,but a little hesitative about.It's that same as nanny?
An aupair is similar to a nanny but the main difference is the aupair lives with the family and a nanny goes home at night. It means as an aupair your pay will be subsidised to take in to account your room, food, etc. Usually aupairs are hired by wealthy people so you will be looked after well. The main reason we would chose to use an aupair is so the child can be brought up bi-lingual - so if you are French for example the family may ask you to only speak to the child in French so the child is brought up speaking French and English.
- Hey .ad.. i need to learn russian language , and i can help in english lagn
- what would u do???
- Test for you
- Vous recherchez participators des amis qu'ils veulent étudier francais en utilisant Skype
- can you help me doing a reserch? please~
- How do you call the man
- i read or i've read
- Building a strond vocabolary
- wo can help me，i needed a friend