How do you think????
Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love at all?
It's better to have loved and lost
There are two sides to a coin....
To have loved and only to lose that person, at least you would have been blessed to have known that person and most importantly, to have experienced true love. But the grief is another matter entirely.
However, to have never experienced love in one’s lifetime, some would argue it’s a blessing in disguise.
It is hard to love someone then you lost. but it is better than not loved YES
Of course not.If never love anybody,you won't experience the taste of love.When we fall in love with someone,we will find that there are happiness and also sadness.
it is better you not love at all. :)
- Italian Singers
- Their self-harm is a normal behavior? （ps：如果你说是的，我保证不打屎你！）
- When in question does, and when is, are, am?
- You speak Spanish and want to learn Dutch?
- Perché studi italiano?
- I need help
- Is there someone who speaks English and French?
- French English exchange today
- What will you do when you felt stress or something happened that you do not like it?
- Your impression about China