How do you think????
Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love at all?
It's better to have loved and lost
There are two sides to a coin....
To have loved and only to lose that person, at least you would have been blessed to have known that person and most importantly, to have experienced true love. But the grief is another matter entirely.
However, to have never experienced love in one’s lifetime, some would argue it’s a blessing in disguise.
It is hard to love someone then you lost. but it is better than not loved YES
Of course not.If never love anybody,you won't experience the taste of love.When we fall in love with someone,we will find that there are happiness and also sadness.
it is better you not love at all. :)
- controversial topic, is it written correctly ?
- Can you tell me what the Chinese in this "Honest Trailer means?
- C'EST ou EST ?
- I need to learn English with someone
- Learning Article : Time Adverbials In Portuguese
- Learning Spanish/Another Language
- How is my Mandarin Chinese?
- Zái zhōngguò yào xuéxi !
- How to Pronounce the word "open", should be "open" or "oben"?