How do you think????
Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love at all?
It's better to have loved and lost
There are two sides to a coin....
To have loved and only to lose that person, at least you would have been blessed to have known that person and most importantly, to have experienced true love. But the grief is another matter entirely.
However, to have never experienced love in one’s lifetime, some would argue it’s a blessing in disguise.
It is hard to love someone then you lost. but it is better than not loved YES
Of course not.If never love anybody,you won't experience the taste of love.When we fall in love with someone,we will find that there are happiness and also sadness.
it is better you not love at all. :)
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?
- Travel buddy in Japan
- Francais = Canada vs France
- Learning lungages is interesting!
- تبادل لغوي - échange linguistique