How do you think????
Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have love at all?
It's better to have loved and lost
There are two sides to a coin....
To have loved and only to lose that person, at least you would have been blessed to have known that person and most importantly, to have experienced true love. But the grief is another matter entirely.
However, to have never experienced love in one’s lifetime, some would argue it’s a blessing in disguise.
It is hard to love someone then you lost. but it is better than not loved YES
Of course not.If never love anybody,you won't experience the taste of love.When we fall in love with someone,we will find that there are happiness and also sadness.
it is better you not love at all. :)
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind