How do you practice/exchange languages with your online friends?
Do you have a textbook or just free talk? Do you have a scheduled contact or just see who happens to be available on the friends list? Thank you for your sharing!
(The question is obviously not limited to a specific language)
In my opinion, Skype is a powerful tool to practice any language with overseas friends. I use it to talk with people I meet here. Whenever I see a phrase or a verb I didn't know, I write it down on my English notebook and so I can remember it until I get to make it part of my vocabulary.
- Building a strond vocabolary
- wo can help me，i needed a friend
- Need someone who can speak Japanese, I will help with English in return.
- How to tell someone here is not only for language study but also dating?
- Need language partner
- 帮帮我 :-)
- Looking for participators of English study group using Skype.
- What do you think about nuclear weapon?
- Main English Concerns