How do you practice/exchange languages with your online friends?
Do you have a textbook or just free talk? Do you have a scheduled contact or just see who happens to be available on the friends list? Thank you for your sharing!
(The question is obviously not limited to a specific language)
In my opinion, Skype is a powerful tool to practice any language with overseas friends. I use it to talk with people I meet here. Whenever I see a phrase or a verb I didn't know, I write it down on my English notebook and so I can remember it until I get to make it part of my vocabulary.
- I like America TV series——Homeland is really great...^~^!
- What freedom is?
- what makes you special?
- Could anyone talk to me in English?
- 520 I love you. but you love him
- 高考 我们为你加油
- Where do you want to go and take an vocation in the world,if you don't mind of money and time?
- Good or Bad Student?
- do you like current literature? literature from the 90's onwards
- What is the next step for China luxuries industry?