How do you practice/exchange languages with your online friends?
Do you have a textbook or just free talk? Do you have a scheduled contact or just see who happens to be available on the friends list? Thank you for your sharing!
(The question is obviously not limited to a specific language)
In my opinion, Skype is a powerful tool to practice any language with overseas friends. I use it to talk with people I meet here. Whenever I see a phrase or a verb I didn't know, I write it down on my English notebook and so I can remember it until I get to make it part of my vocabulary.
- Where do you think can find the most beautiful woman in the world?
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test