How do you practice/exchange languages with your online friends?
Do you have a textbook or just free talk? Do you have a scheduled contact or just see who happens to be available on the friends list? Thank you for your sharing!
(The question is obviously not limited to a specific language)
In my opinion, Skype is a powerful tool to practice any language with overseas friends. I use it to talk with people I meet here. Whenever I see a phrase or a verb I didn't know, I write it down on my English notebook and so I can remember it until I get to make it part of my vocabulary.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .