Learning french and another language at the same time.
Recently I've been jugling between learning french and portuguese. Some days I only learn french. Other days I learn portuguese or japanese. But most of the time I end up trying to learn french for 30 minutes and after I take a break I study another language.
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?