قوي و جداً
In Egyptian 'amia, what's the difference between جداً and قوي? When do you use one and when do you use the other?
قوي means strong or powerful
جدا means very
ther's no similarity between them for example:
that man is very strong>> الراجل ده قوي جدا
he is very tall>>هو طويل جدا
ps:اوي has the samemeaning of جدا
So would you say طعبان جداً or طعبان قوي?
Hello, about your last sentence, it could be : تعبان جدا / I am too tired.
We use both of them to express the same meaning.
تعبان قوي = تعبان جدًا = تعبان على الآخر = تعبان خالص = تعبان موت
All are Egyptian slang
It's same meanz, both meaning " too much "
Thanks for the feedback :-)
Oh and yes, I understand that قوي is pronounced as اوي. The books I've been using/reading include the ق in spelling, but also says that it is silenced.
- l want to find a english teacher
- ركن في قلبي خواطر
- Meine Abschlussarbeit
- to anyone want to speak chinese.
- How do you live in hot days?
- Which language to learn next?
- Nice to meet you all in Italki..:)
- Ayo belajar bahasa Indonesia sama aku :).
- What does it say in this xiangsheng?
- japanese internship ??