قوي و جداً
In Egyptian 'amia, what's the difference between جداً and قوي? When do you use one and when do you use the other?
قوي means strong or powerful
جدا means very
ther's no similarity between them for example:
that man is very strong>> الراجل ده قوي جدا
he is very tall>>هو طويل جدا
ps:اوي has the samemeaning of جدا
So would you say طعبان جداً or طعبان قوي?
Hello, about your last sentence, it could be : تعبان جدا / I am too tired.
We use both of them to express the same meaning.
تعبان قوي = تعبان جدًا = تعبان على الآخر = تعبان خالص = تعبان موت
All are Egyptian slang
It's same meanz, both meaning " too much "
Thanks for the feedback :-)
Oh and yes, I understand that قوي is pronounced as اوي. The books I've been using/reading include the ق in spelling, but also says that it is silenced.
- Group for people who are into learning Japanese
- Does cat understand their name?
- Polyglot group still open for people learning MANY languages
- What makes you happy ?
- Aprender Inglés
- Looking for someone to talk
- looking for a english partner
- tokyo travel
- Methods to learning Kanji
- Do you think this website is useful or not? why?