قوي و جداً
In Egyptian 'amia, what's the difference between جداً and قوي? When do you use one and when do you use the other?
قوي means strong or powerful
جدا means very
ther's no similarity between them for example:
that man is very strong>> الراجل ده قوي جدا
he is very tall>>هو طويل جدا
ps:اوي has the samemeaning of جدا
So would you say طعبان جداً or طعبان قوي?
Hello, about your last sentence, it could be : تعبان جدا / I am too tired.
We use both of them to express the same meaning.
تعبان قوي = تعبان جدًا = تعبان على الآخر = تعبان خالص = تعبان موت
All are Egyptian slang
It's same meanz, both meaning " too much "
Thanks for the feedback :-)
Oh and yes, I understand that قوي is pronounced as اوي. The books I've been using/reading include the ق in spelling, but also says that it is silenced.
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"