Thai Ngoc or Hai Ngoc (born 1942) is a Vietnamese insomniac. According to Vietnamese news organization Thanh Nien, he is best known for his claim of being awake for 33 years. Thanh Nien also claimed that Ngoc acquired the ability to go without sleep after a bout of fever in 1973, but according to the Vietnam Investment Review, there was no apparent cause. At the time of the Thanh Nien report, Ngoc suffered from no apparent ill effect other than being unable to sleep. He was mentally sound and carries two 50 kg bags of pig feed down the 4 km road every day.
In October 2006, however, Ngoc reported that he was beginning to feel "like a plant without water" due to the lack of sleep.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Common Words and not Common Words If I faced them
- exchange books
- Russian language
- What I expect from italki?
- What Do You Think Of America And Its People?
- Learning english and czech
- Horror Movies !
- English language
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?