French life style
Is there anyone can tell me something about France? Something about French life style.
French people are generally seen as enjoying life to the fullest. Not working too hard, eating good food and drinking good wine, having time to spend with family and friends...
On the downside they are often seen as being quick to stop work and go on strike, especially by the British : )
Though to be fair this probably applies more to the older generation than the younger one.
thank u! That's very kind of u
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?
- If you want learn chinese or interested chinese culture,you can contact me via skype.My skype:Jamie-xian
- what do you know about Russia ?:)
- is there any spanish group for making progress ?
- zamanla gazete-dergi-kitap-reklam-görseller ingilizce,rusça,almanca,türkçe nasıl edinilir?