French life style
Is there anyone can tell me something about France? Something about French life style.
French people are generally seen as enjoying life to the fullest. Not working too hard, eating good food and drinking good wine, having time to spend with family and friends...
On the downside they are often seen as being quick to stop work and go on strike, especially by the British : )
Though to be fair this probably applies more to the older generation than the younger one.
thank u! That's very kind of u
- Is paying the only way to exchange languages?
- I want learn english
- Anyone want to trade language lessons?
- To Native Japanese speakers learning English.
- What do you du at weekends?
- What's your favorite quote(s)?
- Si un hombre guiña un ojo a mujer, qué significa ese?
- Your favorite things! ^ 。 ^ Your worst? -_-
- What do you think of a brand's name?
- Favorite J-POP artist?