French life style
Is there anyone can tell me something about France? Something about French life style.
French people are generally seen as enjoying life to the fullest. Not working too hard, eating good food and drinking good wine, having time to spend with family and friends...
On the downside they are often seen as being quick to stop work and go on strike, especially by the British : )
Though to be fair this probably applies more to the older generation than the younger one.
thank u! That's very kind of u
- Help me with my translation result?
- The most beautiful story may hear in your life
- ENGLISH TO MANDARIN CHINESE TRANSLATION NEEDED
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde