French life style
Is there anyone can tell me something about France? Something about French life style.
French people are generally seen as enjoying life to the fullest. Not working too hard, eating good food and drinking good wine, having time to spend with family and friends...
On the downside they are often seen as being quick to stop work and go on strike, especially by the British : )
Though to be fair this probably applies more to the older generation than the younger one.
thank u! That's very kind of u
- Are you a Real Estate agent? Do you need to sell in English? New course on italki!
- A Great Book for intermediate English learners
- What is your favorite Quote?
- The European Union and Greek Default
- Are Alice Munro's books hard to follow for English learners?
- Do you think about prison for minors ( kids , teens) and how this affair in your country ?
- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- white rabbit 白
- Movies and serials to watch
- The difference between Entrepreneur and Startup