French life style
Is there anyone can tell me something about France? Something about French life style.
French people are generally seen as enjoying life to the fullest. Not working too hard, eating good food and drinking good wine, having time to spend with family and friends...
On the downside they are often seen as being quick to stop work and go on strike, especially by the British : )
Though to be fair this probably applies more to the older generation than the younger one.
thank u! That's very kind of u
- Any advanced English learner interested in practicing English for 20 minutes now?
- What "Liberal" and "Well-traveled" really mean.
- The exchange of cultures, not words
- Old Moscow video
- Help with Japanese
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange