what u think of indian life ??
india is the country of anciant civilization ,,still countinuing that civilizations?? they are still worshipping all animals . and birds ,, they are also their gods ...tell me about your views in this matter!!!!
I think India is diverse country. They have both ancient temples and highly developed cities. It's not correct to think that they wear only sari and worship different gods.
I just love it! wish to visit it one day...no matter what they worship it is up to them and I do respect all religious ^^
I don't know much about Indian culture, but the little that I know about it, is that for the most part are very spiritual, and I think very smart. I am not clear about the religion. but I think it is worth a lot Indian culture for its history.
I don't like the representation of Indian culture in film, the movies represent an Indian, as a silly cow worshipers. bad!
Recently I watched the movie "The Life of Pi" beautiful movie.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry
- Learning Article : 10 Practical Spanish Slang Expressions
- I would exchange in English/French with you ♥