Site Feedback

If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

If you could meet any famous person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Share:

Comments

I would like to meet with Steve Jobs, because he was a genius personally for me. When he touched to something , he did this thing "gold".No  matter what about we speak, about computer programes or about film studio.I try to look up to him in my business.

I'd want to meet Nebchadnezzar, an ancient Babylonian king who claimed to be a god and the greatest of all people. 

According to an account in the Bible about him, God caused Nebuchadnezzar to act like a wild animal for 7 years because of his arrogance. At the end of those 7 years, God gave Nebchanezzar his sanity back, and Nebuchadnezzar, humbled by his long experience, gave praise to God and acknowleged Him as his king.

I'd also like to meet any famous Native American leaders who fought to protect their people from invading British and (later) American forces, such as Matacomet, who fought the Pilgrims in Massachusetts in the 1670s, and Sitting Bull, who fought the US Army 200 years later in the 1870s.

Nice Ordi and Aaronibus62.....this is the first time I heared about those people! New information ^_^

Add a comment