Site Feedback

do u agree with death penalty??

if agree why?? if not agree why>??reasons 

Share:

Comments

I absolutely don't agree with death penalty. First of all it's against the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and second of all the aim of a penalty should be reeducating a person who can't follow the rules of society in order to live in society again.

I absolutely don't agree with death penalty. First of all it's against the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and second of all the aim of a penalty should be reeducating a person who can't follow the rules of society in order to live in society again.

i agree it ,,bz death penalty banned in some countries , the criminalks escape then they again went to crime ,, it means the crime increses again ,,if death penalty is their then even political leaders and criminals will fear about it ,,,criminals not for society , but they r against society so they should b killed by govt

i agree it ,,bz death penalty banned in some countries , the criminalks escape then they again went to crime ,, it means the crime increses again ,,if death penalty is their then even political leaders and criminals will fear about it ,,,criminals not for society , but they r against society so they should b killed by govt

I understand what you mean but I think that if a cirminal go to crime again it's beacuse of the system of prisons and readucation that doesn't work. Moreover it's proved statistically that death penalty doesn't work as a deterrent

I am SO against the death penalty!!1! Killing a beautiful human being ONLY because he committed murder and poses an ovious threat to society is SO barbarian, what kind of a MONSTER would support that?!? These poor, poor people are just sick, they should receive treatment (at taxpayers' expense) then be reinserted into society so they can do it again as they please. It's not their fault, you know, a lot of them had really shitty childhoods :(( they're the real victims in the story and they just need help, support and to feel loved <33 

obvious*

We must think which crimes get outcome to death penalty before the death penalty is right or wrong. Try to imagine, a killer who kills innocent little girls after raped to her, a killer who kills several 10 to 15 years old innocent school students with their teachers, a perverted person who kills a lot of women after raped to them or tortured to them, a killer who kills 45 people with his automatic gun without no reason etc. You can increase this kind of examples with you had seen or heard. After this you can ask to mothers, fathers, siblings and lovers of the killed people what must it do that kind of killer. Only to think killer and killer wrights is not a humanistic behavior. It must think victims and the rest of victims. Penalties must be deterrent, but same time to satisfy the rest of victims. Otherwise everybody can follow their justice. In this meaning, death penalty is deterrent for everybody who would think to kill someone and a little bit satisfy the family of victims as far as to away them from to follow their justice.

Add a comment