learning egypt arabic
i am a dutch woman and i wish to improve my knowledge of egypt arabian language as egypt is my other country.
Hi I possible teach you Arabic and you improve my English
ty ToTa that would be v nice :)
being muslim i cant add male on my privat list when i dont know them, i am sorry
Hi I possible can teach you Arabic and you improve my English
hey,I can teach u the Egyptian arabic :)
I think you should learn Arabic fosha then Egyption
shukran, ty all for the comments.
for the record, i have a v little knowledge of arabic language,the alphabet, how to conjugate the verbs, some use of the suffix, and a list of words, some i know by heart and some i recognize but it is so different in egyptian arabic and that the speaking language of my other family and my friends in cairo, so thats what i want to learn first and most of all.
how do i start,what can i use from the things i already know, it is confusing.
hi i can teach arabic but you teach me english
- "Whose" as the possessive form of "which:" "A cathode whose," "a rock whose," "a polyhedron whose"
- Hİ dear :)
- Vietnam my hometown!
- ذي قار العراق
- What do you like/unlike the most about the place where you live? What should every foreigner know about
- Bonjour à tout le monde
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?