learning egypt arabic
i am a dutch woman and i wish to improve my knowledge of egypt arabian language as egypt is my other country.
Hi I possible teach you Arabic and you improve my English
ty ToTa that would be v nice :)
being muslim i cant add male on my privat list when i dont know them, i am sorry
Hi I possible can teach you Arabic and you improve my English
hey,I can teach u the Egyptian arabic :)
I think you should learn Arabic fosha then Egyption
shukran, ty all for the comments.
for the record, i have a v little knowledge of arabic language,the alphabet, how to conjugate the verbs, some use of the suffix, and a list of words, some i know by heart and some i recognize but it is so different in egyptian arabic and that the speaking language of my other family and my friends in cairo, so thats what i want to learn first and most of all.
how do i start,what can i use from the things i already know, it is confusing.
hi i can teach arabic but you teach me english
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?