In English plzz
从 A 到 Z， 每个字母一个最简单的单词。
Here are some easy steps for learning English for using Italki resources.
1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Exchange' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.
2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.
3. Discuss in Disscussions - Click on ' Disscussions ' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.
4. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
5. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.
Good luck !!!
- Привет всем! Hi, there!
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?