In English plzz
从 A 到 Z， 每个字母一个最简单的单词。
Here are some easy steps for learning English for using Italki resources.
1. Find Language Partners - Click on 'Language Exchange' to find a native speaker to practice oral communication or just to learn about other cultures.
2. Ask Questions - Have something specific you don't understand about another language? Click on Answers and get free help from the italki member community.
3. Discuss in Disscussions - Click on ' Disscussions ' if you want to ask for help or offer help in a language. You can also discuss issues like culture, arts, society, travel or anything else you can think of.
4. Find a Language Teacher - You can find a professional teacher when you click on 'Language Teachers' to formally instruct you. Or you can hire a tutor to help you with your homework or materials.
5. Write a Notebook entry - Get helpful corrections from other native speakers for you Writing.
Good luck !!!
- Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
- Fun learning
- Mentir en una lengua extranjera es tan estrenaste como hacerlo en tu lengua materna.
- My big problem
- Writing Exercise B ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Line を持っていますか？Do you have Line this App?
- cultura general
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?