A lot of people always underestimate my work. They laughing behind my back, but I know - nobody can live without cleanness. All people living in cleanness and all animals need cleanness too. Every day.
When I was young, my father told me to be brave in searching of my own profession. He told me I need a lot of years to find, and in one day I will felt it. And this day came. When we went to zoo, I saw a guy near the cage with rhinoceros. This day changed my life.
Константин, and what happened next? Story is very interesting really)))))
sorry, but story ended.
I envy you ), I still did not understand what is my assignment
You're awesome! People don't think that your job is a joke in America. Zookeepers are always looked up to as having very cool jobs.
- Scandinavia and the World
- "You're a shoe" means what?
- My first travel to US
- Look, it is very funny :)
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"