Site Feedback

Traveling around the world

What do you think about traveling alone?Is it opportunity to get new experience, another way of making new friends or maybe just the way to leave everything and everybody?

Share:

Comments

I think for the first time it is frightful. You have nobody in other country so there is no assistance . You are on your own. However you become more independent and get some important skills which can help you to succeed in life. What is more your friends sometimes can not go with you because of some reasons. So should we wait for someone?)

I think for the first time it is frightful. You have nobody in other country so there is no assistance . You are on your own. However you become more independent and get some important skills which can help you to succeed in life. What is more your friends sometimes can not go with you because of some reasons. So should we wait for someone?)

I think that traveling alone is an oportunity to met new places, and leave everything and everyone for awhile. The perspective on things is different when you are alone, sometimes it is good be alone but not always :)

I have tried it when I was 24 years old and to be honest I do it for getting the chance to get new experience,new friends and to be confident of myself, coz my family taught I would not do it BUT I really DID. and to add more I REALLY LIKE ADVENTURES! no matter what will happened LOL

as Sna27 has said ''it is good be alone but not always'' I just spent 3 days away! I just miss my country family and friends!

Travelling to other countries or visiting new places is better if you can share the experience with someone. However, sometimes you want to be alone and search deep into yourself. For example, I appreciate the solitude and not being distracted when I'm on hiking trips in the mountains. It gives me the opportunity to look deep into myself, into my life, think about new goals or direction, think about relationships. How do you feel about that?

Sometimes I feel like finding a suitbable traveling partner is even harder than finding a good relationship partner.

You must have the same destination, same schedule, and most importantly, you have to make sure you and your partner(s) can get along with each other during the mutual journey. Otherwise, you will lose them after the trip.

For my experience, even if they are your best friends or even family members, they may not the good partners for a trip.  Is there anything worse than you mess up your travel as well as your relationship as a result of keep quarrling and fighting during the whole trip?

But, on the other hand, it is also possible that your friendship or relationship deepen on the trip through sharing the same fantastic sceneries and overcoming the issues together. That would be very lucky.

In short, for me there's nothing like to go to travel with a good parter(s) and example the new things togetherr. However, in case I don't have a stroke of luck to find that one before the journey, then I set off alone. And perhaps you will get a chance to encounter one during your journey;) Not bad, isn't it?

Oh, I absolutely agree with Amanda. I did not travel a lot but for my experience I understood that it is very important to find somebody who have common interests (culture of other countries,architecture, сcustoms, music and so on ). Otherwise your trip can be not so pleasant.

True, Valeriya.

Another thing is about " safety", in my opinion which is the most important one and shouldn't be taken lightly as traveling alone.

Sometimes I would rather travel alone ,because I think when you travelling with any friends of yours you would lose a chance to know other people you don't know,and also you cannot be more free to plan you schedual.But travel with friends is also a special memory for both.So , according to different emotions and different place we want to go can we  choose different way to travel ~

Add a comment