How can I tell the difference between "ㅔ","ㅐ"and."ㅖ","ㅒ"pronouce?
That's really hard to distinguish between those vowels from pronounciation.
There's 2 ways to see them differently.
1. make sounds first ㅓ then ㅣ and try to put them together quickly
same as ㅕ + ㅣ and ㅑ + ㅣ
also, "ㅓ+ㅣ" makes sound lil bit longer than ㅏ+ㅣ
same as "ㅕ+ㅣ" makes sound lil bit longer than ㅑ+ㅣ
2. depends on words, we can predict which one is which.
게 = crab 예 = yes (formal)
개 = dog 얘 = hey (calling someone)
I am not a professional Korean teacher.
That's just my opinion.
It's almost same, but a little different. They are distinguished by tongue's position. But when we talk, it's hard to distinguish.
- Trying to understand the first verse of Basho's Haiku
- HELP! Grammar and Structure still make me confused. I'm new in english
- Is people in your country passionate about something?
- Typical Interview Questions - conflict
- help me, what the meaning of this "놀러왔습니다" ???
- help me, what the meaning of this "발도장 꾸 ~ 욱찍고가요"
- Buscando amigos para conversar/mandar mensajes
- How to learn the language
- Reading guide for Italian books
- I miss you more rain!