Where I can start to learn Russian?
I know a few words in Russian but I want to speak, I don't know where I can start to learn.
My native language is Spanish. Any idea?
RT.com has a very nice introduction to the Russian language that covers the alphabet, basic vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation:
I would like to learn the spanish language. I'm russian native speaker.
I will be glad to get acquainted with you!!! Если вы хотите поговорить по-русски, не стесняйтесь ). Буду рад!
meet with a pretty russian girl, she would teach you )))
You should come to Minsk!) / Ты должен приехать в Минск!)
Hi, you can practice on me if you want, I'm a native speaker.
- Happiness,...what is for you ??
- How physicians and patients maintain long-term relationship in foreign countries?
- Sommer in Österreich
- New on chat
- what do u do when u r really sad ?
- Who can help me in my english speaking practice?
- Vocabulary 1....
- What is 'al den slags'?
- Help me! Please...
- What would you do if you didn't have enough money to pay your bills?