Where I can start to learn Russian?
I know a few words in Russian but I want to speak, I don't know where I can start to learn.
My native language is Spanish. Any idea?
RT.com has a very nice introduction to the Russian language that covers the alphabet, basic vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation:
I would like to learn the spanish language. I'm russian native speaker.
I will be glad to get acquainted with you!!! Если вы хотите поговорить по-русски, не стесняйтесь ). Буду рад!
meet with a pretty russian girl, she would teach you )))
You should come to Minsk!) / Ты должен приехать в Минск!)
Hi, you can practice on me if you want, I'm a native speaker.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Viaje a Andalucia
- Relaxing and Chill Cultural Exchange XD
- teaches tagalog
- Share your English level/stage.
- Как сказать "я могу..." ня японском языке?
- benefits and disadvantages of italki
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology