Where I can start to learn Russian?
I know a few words in Russian but I want to speak, I don't know where I can start to learn.
My native language is Spanish. Any idea?
RT.com has a very nice introduction to the Russian language that covers the alphabet, basic vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation:
I would like to learn the spanish language. I'm russian native speaker.
I will be glad to get acquainted with you!!! Если вы хотите поговорить по-русски, не стесняйтесь ). Буду рад!
meet with a pretty russian girl, she would teach you )))
You should come to Minsk!) / Ты должен приехать в Минск!)
Hi, you can practice on me if you want, I'm a native speaker.
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien
- Hello guys..
- هيا نستفيد من ثقافات بعضنا البعض
- Do you ever see people make unnecessary corrections to texts?
- Why does italki upload photos sideways?
- What kind of host gift should I bring?
- Merhaba, nasılsiniz