Where I can start to learn Russian?
I know a few words in Russian but I want to speak, I don't know where I can start to learn.
My native language is Spanish. Any idea?
RT.com has a very nice introduction to the Russian language that covers the alphabet, basic vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation:
I would like to learn the spanish language. I'm russian native speaker.
I will be glad to get acquainted with you!!! Если вы хотите поговорить по-русски, не стесняйтесь ). Буду рад!
meet with a pretty russian girl, she would teach you )))
You should come to Minsk!) / Ты должен приехать в Минск!)
Hi, you can practice on me if you want, I'm a native speaker.
- learn english
- Do you ever wanna run away?
- Classification of English Nouns
- Let's speak in english via skype
- Anyone ended up dating his\her language partner?
- Do you have any tips on learning english?
- Telegram group to practice ur English
- Advice for the tourist
- 'Nedir' Günlük hayatta merak ettiğimiz konular
- Slang words