Where I can start to learn Russian?
I know a few words in Russian but I want to speak, I don't know where I can start to learn.
My native language is Spanish. Any idea?
RT.com has a very nice introduction to the Russian language that covers the alphabet, basic vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation:
I would like to learn the spanish language. I'm russian native speaker.
I will be glad to get acquainted with you!!! Если вы хотите поговорить по-русски, не стесняйтесь ). Буду рад!
meet with a pretty russian girl, she would teach you )))
You should come to Minsk!) / Ты должен приехать в Минск!)
Hi, you can practice on me if you want, I'm a native speaker.
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian
- problem of comment
- 한국어 를 배우 고 싶 누 가 도 와 주 실 수 있 나요?
- I am a old person no women and on money
- 要坚信：每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。Isn't it？
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???