I want to learn travel Thai conversation for Bangkok Trip next month
I would like to shopping in Bangkok, I need to learn Thai and get good price^^
If you want to learn Chinese and you can teach me Thai.
Please don't hesitate to contact me~Let's start learning together!
I know wat u want .. Cuz i ve just came back from there.. And I also learned the basic converstations for shopping .. But u know wat that didnt help alot.. Its better to speak English there.. They will understand u and give the right price u want.. U will only speak abour numbers if shopping.. But if u need any guide i could tell u and if u want to know wat i learned i can also tell u.. If ur interested reply with a msg ... Thank U .. BYE :)
Thanks for your recommendation.^^
Welcome to Thailand, of course I can teach you thai for some shopping consersations and more. Now I'm learning chinese by myself. Zhongwen hen nan, so we can be friends.
Hi, I'm Thai named Rei. I live in Bangkok and can help you about the conversation for shopping.
Actually, I don't want to learn Chinese, but it isn't a problem, I can teach you Thai :)
i replied so late , right? haha
you maybe arrived Thailand already....however, i can teach u Thai if u want.. i can speak Chinese a little bit :)
- So many people on this website, but very few language partners.. what do you think?
- at early stage or at an early stage !?? grammar question
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."
- Danish or English?