Part-time English study is so hard,How do i ?
Find a way to communicate and learn a little bit each day. Tie things to stories.
keep practising when there is a chance
Try and talk to english people on italki
I talk to myself!
I am learning French, and I tell my self what I can see, what I am doing - if I can't find the words, I know I need to look them up. Then next time, I have the words! We all have routines, so this helps.
Good luck :-)
- Can we talk about idioms many native english speakers use?
- Please, help me with translation:
- 交換語言 Language exchange
- I really need your excellent suggestions, thaks a lot firstly. If it were you, which you choose
- I look for engineers to ask a question (casting, forge or mechanical production).
- What do you think is the most interesting clothing style in your country?
- Do you have a time when you are asked to do something you do not want to do?
- Would you lie about your native language to find language exchange partners or students?
- I am teaching spanish, but in change i want learn english