Part-time English study is so hard,How do i ?
Find a way to communicate and learn a little bit each day. Tie things to stories.
keep practising when there is a chance
Try and talk to english people on italki
I talk to myself!
I am learning French, and I tell my self what I can see, what I am doing - if I can't find the words, I know I need to look them up. Then next time, I have the words! We all have routines, so this helps.
Good luck :-)
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français