What topics do you use for language exchange?
When you are exchanging languages? What are some things that anyone can talk about?
I like to talk about food, colors, and pets.
What do you like to talk about?
Many times I just took one topic from the "discussion" in Italki.
Any topic, for example: life , work, music, movies , hopic , travel , thinking, learning Chinese problems, finicial management, news...etl~~~~.
It depends on my level in the language. In Spanish I can discuss more complicated things, so I like to talk about politics, culture, news, that sort of thing. In Chinese, though, I stick with more basic things like family, friends, work, and food.
I like talking about Brazilian culture, foods, my family, jobs, economy, hystory and many issues...
I like talking about Many topics: Argentinian culture, jobs, economics, politics, travel, etc...
I like to talk about a lot of things. In the community of italki there are some discussions very interesting. Here the guys talk about all.
I am very angry because i found Italk so late.....
Any kind of topic is acceptable. Normally ı m so talkative person but when it comes to english ı have tough times to find a topic. so ı better choose to join late for a discussion then ıt comes much more easy to talk on it
I think it depends on the person who you're talking with. I manage to talk about different topics like cultures, food, places, travel, music,etc. Normally I'm very talkative person.
Food is one of my favourite topics too!
I like to talk about the feelings of life .... I like to share what I feel ... sometimes the days and situations are so stressful that you need to vent.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- why people are greedy of money
- How long does it take to learn spanish ? Or any language
- Diferenciar o português de Portugal (Europeu) e do Brasil
- Ein(e) Partner(in) für ein Deutsch-Französisches Gespräch
- Good Free Kanji (Or just Japanese learning) Resources (Websites, documents etc.)?
- What is important to enter in a good university?
- What is most difficult part with studying Japanese?
- Les chanteurs québecoises