Site Feedback

What topics do you use for language exchange?

When you are exchanging languages?  What are some things that anyone can talk about?

I like to talk about food, colors, and pets.

What do you like to talk about?

Share:

Comments

Many times I just took one topic from the "discussion" in Italki.

Any topic, for example: life , work, music, movies , hopic , travel , thinking, learning Chinese problems, finicial management, news...etl~~~~.

It depends on my level in the language. In Spanish I can discuss more complicated things, so I like to talk about politics, culture, news, that sort of thing. In Chinese, though, I stick with more basic things like family, friends, work, and food.

I like talking about Brazilian culture, foods, my family, jobs, economy, hystory and many issues...

I like talking about Many topics: Argentinian culture, jobs, economics, politics, travel, etc... 

Hi Sam

I like to talk about a lot of things. In the community of italki there are some discussions very interesting. Here the guys talk about all.
I am very angry because i found Italk so late.....

Any kind of topic is acceptable. Normally ı m so talkative person but when it comes to english ı have tough times to find a topic. so ı better choose to join late for a discussion then ıt comes much more easy to talk on it

I think it depends on the person who you're talking with. I manage to talk about different topics like cultures, food, places, travel, music,etc.  Normally I'm very talkative person. 

Food is one of my favourite topics too!

I like to talk about the feelings of life .... I like to share what I feel ... sometimes the days and situations are so stressful that you need to vent.

Add a comment