english.. who said its impossible?
Nobody says that learning a new language means that's impossible, it takes time and dedication and perseverance
I am agree with monixfreeforall. If you want to reach a target, you must make an effort to have it.
Impossible? No, it doesn't is impossible, maybe hard too mach, but not impossible. Trust me.
However, Mandarim is hard a lot!!! Almost impossible!
take it easy man :)
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?