english.. who said its impossible?
Nobody says that learning a new language means that's impossible, it takes time and dedication and perseverance
I am agree with monixfreeforall. If you want to reach a target, you must make an effort to have it.
Impossible? No, it doesn't is impossible, maybe hard too mach, but not impossible. Trust me.
However, Mandarim is hard a lot!!! Almost impossible!
take it easy man :)
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.
- 어떻게 학회 한국어?如何学好韩语
- How to find the good client from website?