Site Feedback

Where would you go?

If you could choose to visit any place in the world, where would you choose?

Why would you choose that place?

Share:

Comments

Brazil!  

I've been studying Portuguese and have fallen in love with the language and the culture of Brazil.  It is #1 on my list. 

Toward Lena:  Yea, Australia sounds nice

Toward jlaze002:  I lived in Brasil for about 6 months.  It is really nice there.  You can find a lot of nice people there, as well as some who will be nice to your face once they find out you are American (I was told that many hate Americans; but the only one I met that did had his heart changed by God).  haha...  It is good that you are learning Portuguese.  There are a lot of people who don't speak English.  Two foods I miss(saudades<3): pão de queijo...and açaí (I think Açaí with strawberries and granola is better than it with bananas...but you can be your own judge.)  Hope you get to go soon!

i wanna go to germany and study there  :)

i would love to go to antarctica, to explore and see the beauty of the place and see the penguins...

Hi Bria

There isn't a place in a world that isn't beatiful....I like the places of sea as Italy where , in particular on the south of italy , there are some seaside more beautiful of the world.

Have you never visited Italy? I advice you to go to visit it

South Korea :-)! I am currently trying to learn Korean so that I can go there for maybe 1-3 years after my study. Love the language, food, fashion, culture and people!

Where do you wanna go?

Toward feriel: Germany, wow!  I hope you get to go, sounds exciting!

Toward sandra512001: Antarctica, huh?  Maybe you will find a hidden treasure :)  Hidden treasure doesn't just mean money.

Toward gaetano: My aunt and her family used to live in Italy.  They liked it there.  I wanted to visit but never got the chance.  haha my sister went though :( haha I think she stopped in Germany for a day too.  Yea, I'm a little jealous...haha but it's good that she got to go.

Toward Kumiho: South Korea! I want to go to Korea too. I think the sound of Korean is comforting haha...I learned a little. After I learn Mandarin maybe I will go back to learning Korean. I want to go to China, Korea, Japan, Barbados, Norway, back to Brazil, Poland, and some other places. I have different reasons for wanting to go to those places. A couple simple reasons (but not all) are:
China: walk along the Great Wall; lantern festival
Korea: just because I like Korea..haha
Japan: watch the sakura (cherry blossoms bloom)
Barbados: my ancestry
Norway: visit my friends
Brazil: I am craving Açaí and Pão de Queijo
Poland: visit friends
Other places: many reasons haha

I wanna go to China too but learning Mandarin is maybe too hard, or is it?

So I see you kinda want to travel the world :)?

Learning a language in some respects is only as difficult as you make it.  I believe you could learn Mandarin! ^^ Yes, I really find delight in traveling.  I would enjoy visiting places all over the world.

Add a comment