A question to you
I need to improve english my listening and speaking.How can i improve my listening and speaking?
You can watch movies without subtitles...listen to music (in English) with lyrics ( in English) so you can improve your pronunciation, you can also watch the news read books that will really help you to improve you vocabulary and fluency.
I hope it to help you ;)
Talk more, listen more, speak more. It will help.
this website has a lot of tv series in english (with turkish subtitles)
this website has tv channels by country, so you can watch tv from australia, canada, the u.s., etc.
for speaking, just try speaking it with people as much as possible! especially with native speakers
You are vevry beautiful
Here you can find English audio books for reading and listening
You can try this website : http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/
There is a topic called "6 minute english", from it you can improve your listening and vocabulary.
Listen, listen and listen...
We are like babies when we're learning a new language, so at first you need to listen a lot...
- ｜밤워｜『강남건마 』↗BAMWAR .c o m강남오피▷일산건마 ◁역삼오피
- 》강남건마 《【밤】【전】BAM WAR C O M 부평건마 「강남오피」논현오피
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?