A question to you
I need to improve english my listening and speaking.How can i improve my listening and speaking?
You can watch movies without subtitles...listen to music (in English) with lyrics ( in English) so you can improve your pronunciation, you can also watch the news read books that will really help you to improve you vocabulary and fluency.
I hope it to help you ;)
Talk more, listen more, speak more. It will help.
this website has a lot of tv series in english (with turkish subtitles)
this website has tv channels by country, so you can watch tv from australia, canada, the u.s., etc.
for speaking, just try speaking it with people as much as possible! especially with native speakers
You are vevry beautiful
Here you can find English audio books for reading and listening
You can try this website : http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/
There is a topic called "6 minute english", from it you can improve your listening and vocabulary.
Listen, listen and listen...
We are like babies when we're learning a new language, so at first you need to listen a lot...
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?
- Have you heard of some brands? What are they?
- How many times do you talk to your language parnters per week on average?
- Do you tend to choose people of your age?
- Hey ! What do you think about ... ;)
- Who knows AIESEC?
- How knows AIESEC?
- Is English convenient in Japan?