A question to you
I need to improve english my listening and speaking.How can i improve my listening and speaking?
You can watch movies without subtitles...listen to music (in English) with lyrics ( in English) so you can improve your pronunciation, you can also watch the news read books that will really help you to improve you vocabulary and fluency.
I hope it to help you ;)
Talk more, listen more, speak more. It will help.
this website has a lot of tv series in english (with turkish subtitles)
this website has tv channels by country, so you can watch tv from australia, canada, the u.s., etc.
for speaking, just try speaking it with people as much as possible! especially with native speakers
You are vevry beautiful
Here you can find English audio books for reading and listening
You can try this website : http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/
There is a topic called "6 minute english", from it you can improve your listening and vocabulary.
Listen, listen and listen...
We are like babies when we're learning a new language, so at first you need to listen a lot...
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- benefits and disadvantages of italki
- help!i want to know more about the Greek Mythology
- Привет всем..учу английский
- Por favor..hay alguien con mucha paciencia y gana quien me puede ayudar en ingles.?
- teacher for a kid
- French earthling yearning for help !
- quien me ayuda en japones // any one can hepl me with japanese?