Who want to learn English??Please contact me .I am a Chinese,and I can help you in China.
hello,i want to learn english
Who wants to learn English? Please contactme (her). I am a Chinese girl and I can help you in China.
I want, you want, he/she/it wants. Who wants, he wants :)...
Question? one question mark.
Chinese man, Chinese girl, Chinese person, Chinese .... noun, or "I am Chinese", I am tall, I am short, ...
sentence. <space> New Sentence. Full stop, then space.
Generally no comma before "and". (Long arguements about the oxford comma, aside.)
... You can call me a troll if it makes you feel better.
. Study hard, Wendy, soon you will be good.
Poor poor Wendy,,,You let me know all of my mistakes.Thank you very much.It is so kind of you.Please let me know more.I had add you.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .