Learning Russian Language
Hi, I'm living in Moscow and i want to learn Russian language. In exchange i can teach you English or Spanish or even Portuguese if you want to learn it. Portuguese is my native Language but I'm very confortable in English. Please contact me!
Hi Pedro! I am glad to mix with you. Iam pleased to write to you as a Russian, and English. I find it hard to translate only from Russian to English, and speak in English I'm just dreaming. Thank you!
Здравстуйте, Педро! Я рад переписываться с Вами как по русски, так и на английском. Мне трудно переводить лишь с русского на английский, а говорить по-английски я только мечтаю. Спасибо!
Hi. I'm interested in language exchange (rus-eng) through Skype. I recently started to learn English, I can write, read, speak a little bit, but I still don't understand when someone talks to me. Perhaps we can help each other.
Sure, any time! Pedrokaixinha - Pedro Cerqueira in skype
hi Pedro, I am Lena. I added you to my skype list. (lena.litsa). hope to hear from you soon.
Hello Lena. Didn't get any skype request. I'll add you
I've added you in Skype, hope that we could help each other :)
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS
- what is the difference between "you worked hard" and you have worked hard ?
- ¿Por qué estudiáis español?