Learning Russian Language
Hi, I'm living in Moscow and i want to learn Russian language. In exchange i can teach you English or Spanish or even Portuguese if you want to learn it. Portuguese is my native Language but I'm very confortable in English. Please contact me!
Hi Pedro! I am glad to mix with you. Iam pleased to write to you as a Russian, and English. I find it hard to translate only from Russian to English, and speak in English I'm just dreaming. Thank you!
Здравстуйте, Педро! Я рад переписываться с Вами как по русски, так и на английском. Мне трудно переводить лишь с русского на английский, а говорить по-английски я только мечтаю. Спасибо!
Hi. I'm interested in language exchange (rus-eng) through Skype. I recently started to learn English, I can write, read, speak a little bit, but I still don't understand when someone talks to me. Perhaps we can help each other.
Sure, any time! Pedrokaixinha - Pedro Cerqueira in skype
Hello Lena. Didn't get any skype request. I'll add you
I've added you in Skype, hope that we could help each other :)
Hi, Pedro! I am intereseted in study English I will be happy to help you with Russian.
- can I have please some suggestion for un inspiring quote for my company ?
- Learning Article : Russian Colours: The Complete Guide
- Linguistic prejudice: is this happening around you?
- New International Group
- je voudrais étude français
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?