Learning Russian Language
Hi, I'm living in Moscow and i want to learn Russian language. In exchange i can teach you English or Spanish or even Portuguese if you want to learn it. Portuguese is my native Language but I'm very confortable in English. Please contact me!
Hi Pedro! I am glad to mix with you. Iam pleased to write to you as a Russian, and English. I find it hard to translate only from Russian to English, and speak in English I'm just dreaming. Thank you!
Здравстуйте, Педро! Я рад переписываться с Вами как по русски, так и на английском. Мне трудно переводить лишь с русского на английский, а говорить по-английски я только мечтаю. Спасибо!
Hi. I'm interested in language exchange (rus-eng) through Skype. I recently started to learn English, I can write, read, speak a little bit, but I still don't understand when someone talks to me. Perhaps we can help each other.
Sure, any time! Pedrokaixinha - Pedro Cerqueira in skype
Hello Lena. Didn't get any skype request. I'll add you
I've added you in Skype, hope that we could help each other :)
Hi, Pedro! I am intereseted in study English I will be happy to help you with Russian.
- My problem in English listening
- I'm having problem making out the difference between 'Here you go' and 'Here you are.' Are they the same?
- I wanted learn english but I need some tutor speak spanish because my english it not very well
- how many dollards can i paid per hour for learn english
- What is the best Norwegian-English dictiionary to buy?
- how do u learrn
- learning German
- Who's good and not with English language?
- Do you think which one is more difficult? Reading or Writing?