Site Feedback

Your favourite food.

What's your favourite food?

Could you introduce them to me?

Share:

Comments

My favorite food is sinigang " broth" , it is a filipino dish. You can cook it either with pork or fish (milk fish belly). You can also add veggies like tomatoes , string beans , raddish, ladys finger (okra) and water spinach. Simmer pork, onions and tomatoes and put some salt. When pork is cooked, add the tamarind paste and wait until you see it is boiling then you can add the vegetables. After 3 mins you can have it and ready to serve. It has a sour taste. 

My favorite foods are italian food and seafood. :)

If you have asked this question 5 years ago, I would probably answer: pizza, spaghetti and some clod drinks:) Now, I love fish ( sea food in general) and green salads. No more sodas :)

I love roti, it's a Surinamese dish. It's like some kind of a pancake and most of the time eaten with rice, curry, green beans and chicken. Maybe try it sometime :-)?

Oh, I mean it's eaten with potato and boiled egg :-S...

Rice, beans, French fries and steak. At Brazil, commonly we have it for lunch time, is a typical dish from Brazil.

my favourite food is satay or sate..its one of indonesian dish . Is a dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Indonesia is home of satay,you can find satay every where. and satay is one of World's 50 most delicious foods readers' poll complied by CNN :) so juat try it when you come to my country :)

My favorite food is Sashimi and Sushi. Another favorite food of mine is Pad Thai.

My favorite food is all about vegetable :D

I wanna be vegetarian :)

My favourite food are pasta, pizza and rice with peas that in my reagion, the Veneto, is called 'risi e bisi'.

Add a comment