How do you manage your time effectively? Do you have some specefic methods?or maybe it is not so important for you?
well, you can say that im a creature of habit, i split my time very well, and juggle things perfectly. it's like a time-schedule, i don't have to go day by day, it's sth when i saw the light of the universe :D
speaking of which, you are so smoking hot :D
What does it mean "smoking hot"??))
i mean that you are too drop-dead gorgeous baby
It depends what needs to be done. If it's writting an easy essay I put it off until I can't anymore. If it's something I enjoy doing then it comes first. And finally if it needs to get done, but I hate doing it I do it with/around friends to motivate myself. Otherwise I don't worry about time, life is short should enjoy it as much as I can while I can~
I manage my time effectively by setting goals, planning ahead, setting priorities, using a calendar, making a todo list for my daily/weekly/monthly activities. I never put off something for tomorrow if I can do it today! Life is too short and you cannot make up time - it's gone forever.
1) Set some points for a day--when to get up, to take exercise, to pursue hobbies, to sleep, etc.
2) Set some goals for a decade--what are you going to achieve in your 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.
This is how I do.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- The Characteristics of a Good Teacher
- What do you think of “Fast&Furious 7”？你觉得《速度与激情7》怎么样？
- How to use possession form
- Do you like Jazz music?
- Friendly language communities?
- Hello , everyone, let's practice English
- Apprendre à lire le japonais.
- Have you ever made funny and stupid mistakes in course of learning a second language?