How do you manage your time effectively? Do you have some specefic methods?or maybe it is not so important for you?
well, you can say that im a creature of habit, i split my time very well, and juggle things perfectly. it's like a time-schedule, i don't have to go day by day, it's sth when i saw the light of the universe :D
speaking of which, you are so smoking hot :D
What does it mean "smoking hot"??))
i mean that you are too drop-dead gorgeous baby
It depends what needs to be done. If it's writting an easy essay I put it off until I can't anymore. If it's something I enjoy doing then it comes first. And finally if it needs to get done, but I hate doing it I do it with/around friends to motivate myself. Otherwise I don't worry about time, life is short should enjoy it as much as I can while I can~
I manage my time effectively by setting goals, planning ahead, setting priorities, using a calendar, making a todo list for my daily/weekly/monthly activities. I never put off something for tomorrow if I can do it today! Life is too short and you cannot make up time - it's gone forever.
1) Set some points for a day--when to get up, to take exercise, to pursue hobbies, to sleep, etc.
2) Set some goals for a decade--what are you going to achieve in your 20s, 30s, 40s, etc.
This is how I do.
- Has anyone tried Rosetta Stone to learn a language? (Please share your experience)
- l'article "a"
- Music in Standard Arabic?
- Quiere hablar español conmigo?
- English lessons with Native , take the Challenge with me ,, or just benefit for cheap price lessons
- Language and thinking
- Hello .. my name is hado .. i want to learn russian language , and i can help at english lagn
- I'm looking for some language partners in English.
- Is it important for you to ensure the protection of your internet browsing ?
- Salut, je cherche à pratiquer mon français