Site Feedback
Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Have you used the new Oxford Picture Dictionary app?

Have you seen this new app? It's not advertised very prominently, but I it's an amazing resource for English language learners. It's only $9.99 (their books are much more expensive) and you get hundreds of vocab pics and audio on beginning to advanced topics.

I don't get paid by them to advertise :), but I really think this is a great tool for a low price for people who want to expand their vocabulary with audio support!

The app is the cheaper version of the online interactive software, which I use with students and think is fantastic (that one is about $35).

The app is here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/oxford-picture-dictionary/id591484885.

Share:

Comments

Thank you for your advice. I hope it will be usefull for us. I wonder, is there any negotiation possibilities, i.e, $0.99? :). 

That would certainly be nice, but I doubt it :) But I think the app is well worth the $10!

Add a comment