How often do you read books??
every day for at least 3 hour. do not have a friend like a book. as my dear
I agree with you. books never will betray!
I read books every day if I have spare time. I'm a bookworm, so for me nothing is better than an interesting book:)
Daily :) I'm more or less obliged to do so since I'm studying literature and constantly have to work my way through endless reading lists for my classes, but even if I didn't have to I'd probably still be spending at least an hour each day with a book :)
Once a year
Maybe one book a month. Unless I find an author that I really like, then I will read everything from them that I can get my hands on.
I try to read books every day. It's Russian or English books..But I like different authors and about different themes. I think it's very interesting)
you know i fell dow when i did read all this comment cuz i don't read.
i like science books but i can't anymore bye it, its realy expencive.
i wish i can do like you :(
Definitely everyday :))
I have spent lots of time in reading literature on network in recent years rather than reading books . I find words on web can be read more efficiently as they can be copied , deleted , edited and revised . But still , I like to read .
- Hi - new joining request
- I need new friends English group
- Talking about my favorite food
- Small talks
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?