I heard about this special tea from Argentina called Yerba Mate but it is supposed to taste bitter although it has healing properties? Does anyone have knowledge about this tea?
Thanks for your feedback.
It's not necessarily bitter. The locals try it with milk and/or some spirits.
And, indeed, it has many properties. It is widely know for its properties in South America and the Amazon basin.
My name is Mateo, I'm a Mate enthusiast based in NYC.
Pleasure to connect with you!
Shoot me an email, and I'll tell you a lot more about Mate :) email@example.com
Hi! I'm from Argentina and I can tell you that Yerba Mate is extremely popular here. It is bitter but most of the people drink it with sugar.
It has antioxidants and anticarcinogens properties and also helps with cholesterol levels.
Mate is traditionally drunk in a particular social setting, such as family gatherings or with friends. The same gourd and straw are used by everyone drinking.
If you have any other question, you can contact me anytime :)
- Who want to learn the Arabic or Moroccan darija
- TEACHER-TEACHER Arabic-Russian Exchange!
- TEACHER-TEACHER Hebrew-Russian Exchange!
- TEACHER-TEACHER Chinese-Russian exchange!
- Des youtubers français
- Need a Spanish speaker to have a conversation
- What do you know about France ?
- Trip to Japan
- websites of movies!
- What's your Myers Briggs personality type?