I heard about this special tea from Argentina called Yerba Mate but it is supposed to taste bitter although it has healing properties? Does anyone have knowledge about this tea?
Thanks for your feedback.
It's not necessarily bitter. The locals try it with milk and/or some spirits.
And, indeed, it has many properties. It is widely know for its properties in South America and the Amazon basin.
my friend who tried this tea told me that it is extremly bitter strong tea. she could not drink it. she visited special place for trying this tea from special crockery with story about it was told to her. it is stronger than most strongest coffee.
but again i have never drunk it myself.
My name is Mateo, I'm a Mate enthusiast based in NYC.
Pleasure to connect with you!
Shoot me an email, and I'll tell you a lot more about Mate :) email@example.com
Hi! I'm from Argentina and I can tell you that Yerba Mate is extremely popular here. It is bitter but most of the people drink it with sugar.
It has antioxidants and anticarcinogens properties and also helps with cholesterol levels.
Mate is traditionally drunk in a particular social setting, such as family gatherings or with friends. The same gourd and straw are used by everyone drinking.
If you have any other question, you can contact me anytime :)
- looking for prefabricated house partners
- what's your suggestion about ( Learning new english words ) .
- What is the weather like in Beijing during June?
- What's your favorite Thai food ?
- Don't think of yourself as an ugly person.Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.——LOL:)...That's true!
- Dressing code at the beach
- New kid on the block
- Ha noi and Ho chi minh
- Arabic language education in the USA