what phrase or short reflection do you like the most?
A man is born gentle and weak.
At his death he is hard and stiff.
Green plants are tender and filled with sap.
At their death they are withered and dry.
Therefore the stiff and unbending is the disciple of death.
The gentle and yielding is the disciple of life.
Thus an army without flexibility never wins a battle.
A tree that is unbending is easily broken.
The hard and strong will fall.
The soft and weak will overcome.
Tao Te Ching - Lao Tzu - chapter 76
In existence there is nobody who is superior and nobody who is inferior.
The blade of grass and the great star are absolutely equal...
But man wants to be higher than others, he wants to conquer nature,
hence he has to fight continuously.
All complexity arises out of this fight.
The innocent person is one who has renounced fighting;
who is no longer interested in being higher,
who is no longer interested in performing,
in proving that he is someone special;
who has become like a rose flower or like a dewdrop on the lotus leaf;
who has become part of this infinity;
who has melted, merged and become one with the ocean
and is just a wave;
who has no idea of the "I".
The disappearance of the "I" is innocence.
Osho's reflection is simply wonderful. It promotes peace and plenitude. Thanks for sharing this great reflection. I really appreciate it.
- Learn French / Apprendre Français / Imparare Francese
- English/French conversation
- French whatsapp group
- Characteristics of a good English teacher?
- русский язык
- Est que Google translater est un bon outil pour rechercher le sens des mots et phrases etrangérs?
- Is Google translater a good tool for searching the meaning of foreign words or sentences?
- Learning two languages at once
- اريد ان اتعلم اللغه الانجليزيه هل يستطيع احد ان يعلمني
- Teaching a Foreign Language, Studying a Foreign Language