Site Feedback

what are u gonna do when encountering the deviation between ideal and reality.....

what are u gonna do when encountering the deviation between ideal and reality.....

Share:

Comments

I think it would be better to call it "difference between ideal and reality". This is a tough question. Almost every human action is under the scrutin of this question. 

It is just impossible to have the "ideal" in this world. The search is to find it in the other world, or at least, somewhere else other than our planet. 

The human nature and the world conditions make the emergence of differences between ideal and reality inevitable. 

So the best thing is to continuously renew our approaches, ideals and goals. Simiarily, the targest should be the nearest point to the ideal, since getting to the ideal itself is an illusion. 

well, I side with most of what you said. but I'm afraid I can't go along with your view that "ideal" is so out of reach or doesn't even exist in this world. it's all up to people's definition, or goal.

Life is not always perfect. Try the direction to be as good as possible.

谋事在人,成事在天 "The planning lies with man, the outcome with Heaven. / Man proposes, God disposes. "

Add a comment