Notebook Entries..What you think?
Is it necessary to write about your daily events on 'Notebook' section? Can't we write about our random thoughts or whatever comes in our mind (obviously related to fix subject)?
I find it so hard to write about daily routine, In addition I find it so deadening... :/
You don't have to write about daily events in the notebook :) I think it's just for posting a few sentences in the language you want to learn and then have people say if it makes sense or not ^^ I haven't used this website in like 2 months and already learned tons without making notebook entries XD
@Doitsuki Thanks once again, I was quite unhappy about the fact that I only have to write about my day or random stuff like that but it's quite a relief to know that I can write about anything.
Thanks once again :)
- hi 你好! 我是韩国人，我想跟中国朋友交流~
- Impariamo l'italiano ,cucinando! Modi di dire legati al cibo:CADERE COME UNA PERA COTTA/ INNAMORATO COTTO
- What is the best way to learn foreign languages?
- "Intermediate" books
- What is your opinion about "The Secret"?
- Is Arabic hard to learn?
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind