Notebook Entries..What you think?
Is it necessary to write about your daily events on 'Notebook' section? Can't we write about our random thoughts or whatever comes in our mind (obviously related to fix subject)?
I find it so hard to write about daily routine, In addition I find it so deadening... :/
You don't have to write about daily events in the notebook :) I think it's just for posting a few sentences in the language you want to learn and then have people say if it makes sense or not ^^ I haven't used this website in like 2 months and already learned tons without making notebook entries XD
@Doitsuki Thanks once again, I was quite unhappy about the fact that I only have to write about my day or random stuff like that but it's quite a relief to know that I can write about anything.
Thanks once again :)
- How to practise Irish accent(English
- Allah's mercy&blessing be upon u...I'm in a huge need to learn English and teach Arabic
- I wonder why Arabic women on this site often point out that they do language exchange only with other women?
- What is the translation to this expresion to spanish
- A good website for writing
- premiers pas en japonais.....
- Jakie są tłumaczenie słów ciacho oraz łasucha?
- A sporting life
- Hej allihopa
- Language exchange ( English , Chinese, German)