Notebook Entries..What you think?
Is it necessary to write about your daily events on 'Notebook' section? Can't we write about our random thoughts or whatever comes in our mind (obviously related to fix subject)?
I find it so hard to write about daily routine, In addition I find it so deadening... :/
You don't have to write about daily events in the notebook :) I think it's just for posting a few sentences in the language you want to learn and then have people say if it makes sense or not ^^ I haven't used this website in like 2 months and already learned tons without making notebook entries XD
@Doitsuki Thanks once again, I was quite unhappy about the fact that I only have to write about my day or random stuff like that but it's quite a relief to know that I can write about anything.
Thanks once again :)
- i want to learn about suffix and prefix
- Great JAPN online resources/apps
- i wanna make friends
- How Do You Make Small Talk With Strangers When You're A Foreigner in Another Country?
- What can I do to memorize my lessons? :'(
- Why are you here?
- Mystery: Why would some people register a new account here and say it's their first language exchange while..?