Differences between living in a big city and living in a countryside. Compare and contrast!
The many differences between living in a big city and living in a countyside have been the subject of debate for a long time. There are the majority of advantages and disadvantages of each of them such as educational environments, medical facilities and cultural opportunities.
So what do you think of them?
Which one do you prefer? if you prefer to one of them, why did you choose?
You've asked a very interesting and though-provoking question. Big cities generally do have "better" institutions of higher learning; although their elementary and secondary public schools are not necessarily superior to those in the country. And the older I get, the more I appreciate the fine medical facilities that only a city can provide. Furthermore, cultural opportunities do abound in cities. However, the tranquillity and beauty of the country are attractive to me. I can walk out of my house, and in minutes find myself walking through fields of growing crops. It's such a peaceful and serene environment..... and a wonderful place to raise a family.
I like living in the city, because of the many people and the conviniences that come with cities, like a variety of grocery stores, clothing stores, and several hospitals. I love to visit the countryside, though, because everything is so much more open, and nothing seems to be in as much of a hurry. So I guess I like living in cities and vacationing in the country : )
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?