Hello there, anyone can tell me how to pronounce 'Happy Birthday' in Farsi? This Thursday is my friend's birthday and he's come from Iran. So I would like to suprise him on that day by delivering my best wishes to him in Farsi. Please shoot me a message if you can help me. Thanks in advance!
The most fluent way is: " Tavallodet mobarak "
Happy birthday ==== Happy ( Mobarak ) + Birthday ( Tavalodet ) ==== Mobarak Tavalodet , and be attention that in Persian you must pronunciation it reverse in English, therefore,this is correct >>>>> Tavalodet Mobarak.
In Persian : تولدت مبارک
Thank you so much for all your help, dears!
exactly like this
'tavalodet mobarak ' bet you shold put the stree on l
- Hello everyone!!
- Accent: the least important, the most cared for!
- Do you know how to change your life?
- A question
- The best way to learn a language
- Losing confidence and starting again with French or other language
- What makes your days happier and more exciting?
- Normal people around here?
- share us this discussion
- I'm beginer