Hello there, anyone can tell me how to pronounce 'Happy Birthday' in Farsi? This Thursday is my friend's birthday and he's come from Iran. So I would like to suprise him on that day by delivering my best wishes to him in Farsi. Please shoot me a message if you can help me. Thanks in advance!
The most fluent way is: " Tavallodet mobarak "
Happy birthday ==== Happy ( Mobarak ) + Birthday ( Tavalodet ) ==== Mobarak Tavalodet , and be attention that in Persian you must pronunciation it reverse in English, therefore,this is correct >>>>> Tavalodet Mobarak.
In Persian : تولدت مبارک
Thank you so much for all your help, dears!
exactly like this
'tavalodet mobarak ' bet you shold put the stree on l
- To make tha collection
- Hur sager man "look up a word" på svenska?
- Do you think technology can be replaced by teacher?
- FRENCH LESSON - En / au / aux / à in front of city and country
- Free Online Course for those who want to learn Spanish from a Basic level!
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners