Hello there, anyone can tell me how to pronounce 'Happy Birthday' in Farsi? This Thursday is my friend's birthday and he's come from Iran. So I would like to suprise him on that day by delivering my best wishes to him in Farsi. Please shoot me a message if you can help me. Thanks in advance!
The most fluent way is: " Tavallodet mobarak "
Happy birthday ==== Happy ( Mobarak ) + Birthday ( Tavalodet ) ==== Mobarak Tavalodet , and be attention that in Persian you must pronunciation it reverse in English, therefore,this is correct >>>>> Tavalodet Mobarak.
In Persian : تولدت مبارک
Thank you so much for all your help, dears!
exactly like this
'tavalodet mobarak ' bet you shold put the stree on l
- Anyone who know a project called Work and Travel?
- Si tienes la oportunidad de ir a vivir a otro pais, que estaras hacer alli?
- I wanna learn Armenian.
- Look for persistent language exchange partner My Chinese for your English
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??