Hello there, anyone can tell me how to pronounce 'Happy Birthday' in Farsi? This Thursday is my friend's birthday and he's come from Iran. So I would like to suprise him on that day by delivering my best wishes to him in Farsi. Please shoot me a message if you can help me. Thanks in advance!
The most fluent way is: " Tavallodet mobarak "
Happy birthday ==== Happy ( Mobarak ) + Birthday ( Tavalodet ) ==== Mobarak Tavalodet , and be attention that in Persian you must pronunciation it reverse in English, therefore,this is correct >>>>> Tavalodet Mobarak.
In Persian : تولدت مبارک
Thank you so much for all your help, dears!
exactly like this
'tavalodet mobarak ' bet you shold put the stree on l
- How to tell whether a girl has attraction or just offer friendliness?
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- English novel recommendation
- this words is currect?please help me
- What do you think about being grilfriend or boyfriend of a foreigner
- 'Would' in the past tense
- Top 24 Free Resources for Learning Romanian
- The differences between “lecture” and “Seminar”.
- arabic speakers,pls offer some help to me
- Spanish speakers tell me about your culture.