theatres and cinemas. what is your choice?)
Do you like visiting theatres? How often do you go there? What's more interesting for you: theatres or cinemas? Why? :)
well, each one has ups and downs. in theater, you get to meet the actors vis a vis unlike the cinema in which there is the screen which prevents that meeting. in cinema, you watch highly sophisticated movies, and that's absent in theater where there are a few props because the focal point is the actor not the surroundings. on my part, i'd like to go to the cinema to catch a flick, but when i went to the theater i felt that like i'm doing the acting not the actors. i'd like to describe myself as a cinephile rather than a theaterphile.
- Tudo, todo, toda, todos, todas (português)
- chinese teledrama
- What do you think about plastic surgery ?
- I have ran out of questions and I still have a question
- things I already know
- what do you think about Pacquiao and Mayweather
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too