theatres and cinemas. what is your choice?)
Do you like visiting theatres? How often do you go there? What's more interesting for you: theatres or cinemas? Why? :)
well, each one has ups and downs. in theater, you get to meet the actors vis a vis unlike the cinema in which there is the screen which prevents that meeting. in cinema, you watch highly sophisticated movies, and that's absent in theater where there are a few props because the focal point is the actor not the surroundings. on my part, i'd like to go to the cinema to catch a flick, but when i went to the theater i felt that like i'm doing the acting not the actors. i'd like to describe myself as a cinephile rather than a theaterphile.
- Let exchange our language
- an idiom " A teste of your own medicine. "
- Salut tout le monde ! Correspondants espagnols ou anglais.
- How to find the audio novels in English?
- where r u from ? r u happy where u live now ?
- Are Girls more Intelligent than Boys?
- étudier ou pas à l'EOI (l'école officiel de langue en Espagne)
- Make friends
- how to be a cool person?
- Could anyone help me with my oral English?