theatres and cinemas. what is your choice?)
Do you like visiting theatres? How often do you go there? What's more interesting for you: theatres or cinemas? Why? :)
well, each one has ups and downs. in theater, you get to meet the actors vis a vis unlike the cinema in which there is the screen which prevents that meeting. in cinema, you watch highly sophisticated movies, and that's absent in theater where there are a few props because the focal point is the actor not the surroundings. on my part, i'd like to go to the cinema to catch a flick, but when i went to the theater i felt that like i'm doing the acting not the actors. i'd like to describe myself as a cinephile rather than a theaterphile.
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent
- Combien de temps pour maîtriser la langue française ?
- Online resources for learning Croatian
- problem of comment
- 한국어 를 배우 고 싶 누 가 도 와 주 실 수 있 나요?
- I am a old person no women and on money
- 要坚信：每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。Isn't it？
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???