what do you think about Brain Training Music?
Can we use music for learning English? What do you think about it?
It works to me, you can try too.
You can choose a song that you like and then tries to write while you are listening.
and then compare...
Not for learning English but maybe to have more English vocabulary.
yeah you can use whatevet works for you
Thank you for your sharing :) Teby, you have an interesting method. Alizée, why not?:) Caner, any specific suggestions?
You can try to use music to learning English. But me I try this method and it doesn't work or just like I said : to have more English vocabulary. The best method it's speak a lot this language and so go to countries where speaking this language, share their daily life in a nativ family, maybe go to school, go abroad. That's my opinion. :)
Smart Alizée, thank you!:)
tnank you Teby
I think it's a good way to practice the listening skills. There are some useful tools out there that where you have to complete the lyric listening the song. It can also help you to learn some new vocabulary, but it won't help you so fast on that as other methods.
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?