What do you VALUE most in your life?
I would like to know what do you value most in your life - is it career, relationship, money, friends, honor, family, achievements, etc....... Please be honest. Thank you.
Great, Stefania!!! What do you believe in?
All of these! hahaha~~
Knowledge. No one can take it away and you can pass it along to people you meet to keep your ideas alive even after you have gone.
@jasonlascurain - great answer!
Anyone have any priority in your life. About me I can say that the family occupy the one position. After the family, there is a health and the job.
My faith. :)
"Peace of mind " Each person has different ways of achieving it .
@Gaetano - I agree..maybe the same with me - - Family..
@Blind Rainbow - wow!! great...
@Prashant - superb!!!
- Hi search for new friends
- nunca te acostaras sin aprender algo nuevo
- Need help!!
- Can someone correct me these short leaflet?
- Some articles for those who study russian (in English)
- stress in English
- Hello, all the Mandarin Chinese learners!
- can anyone tell me the meaning of this song ?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about your country?
- can any body help me please