What do you VALUE most in your life?
I would like to know what do you value most in your life - is it career, relationship, money, friends, honor, family, achievements, etc....... Please be honest. Thank you.
Great, Stefania!!! What do you believe in?
All of these! hahaha~~
Knowledge. No one can take it away and you can pass it along to people you meet to keep your ideas alive even after you have gone.
@jasonlascurain - great answer!
Anyone have any priority in your life. About me I can say that the family occupy the one position. After the family, there is a health and the job.
My faith. :)
"Peace of mind " Each person has different ways of achieving it .
@Gaetano - I agree..maybe the same with me - - Family..
@Blind Rainbow - wow!! great...
@Prashant - superb!!!
- Necisito ayudar con RR's en Espanol
- Die Sterbehilfe : Was meinen Sie ? Was denken Sie ?
- Browsing websites
- Hola! Spanish learner fluent in english. Puedo hablar ingles, quiero aprender espanol!
- Poor Credit Loans - Old Days Are Gone Now
- "Could have" to express a sense of gratitude
- What about you guys?
- arab dialects
- END OF THE DAY!!!
- If you learn Russian please answer me to couple questions!!