Site Feedback

Did you find such love? Or it's only for books and movies?

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived". (Meet Joe Black, 1998)   

Share:

Comments

Love, essential for life, to live and to survive. But my point is, you have to understand the person you love. If there is no understanding, your love will no longer survive and it will not be a forever love.

I think if you get used to of someone then of course you ca't live without him/her.

What I think is, that there are two things create love between two people, trust and friendship.

I m still searching for it but dont think ı ll find it someday. And by the way those kind of loves which you mentioned about only happens in your dreams

I will not lie you, the love and the pain are not so far from each other, but when you have the privilege to feel real love in this life you need to thank you to GOD for that gift. No matters what happens later, you knew it the love and that nobody can remove it.

yes i did :)

love is pain and we'll do it again

Love is not just about emotion.  Some movies/novels are good to be true.  I found my love in a very ordinary way.  Love is a decision to love the person and to seek what's the best for her.  As the saying goes, "Love is patient, love is kind, love is cruel......etc.."

Have a great day!

Love can only be found by accident and not through seeking,i belive karma.

That kind of love exits in moments, not in lifetimes. If there's someone who can keep both that level of intensity and depth of love for a long time, it means he or she is exceptionally skilled at navigating life inbetween the moments you don't feel love, not because he or she found the true love that lasts magically forever. 

Write a good

Add a comment