Visual languages have a more natural grammer system than spoken languages because they came into existance by the need of Deaf people needing to communicate with each other.
Don't all languages come into existence to facilitate communication? I'm not sure why sign language grammar systems would be considered more natural than spoken language grammar systems. Can you give some examples?
Yes of course I know what you mean.
Yes, I am Psychologist and body language is very important too, even to keep a reciprocal conversation.
- l want to find a english teacher
- ركن في قلبي خواطر
- Meine Abschlussarbeit
- to anyone want to speak chinese.
- How do you live in hot days?
- Which language to learn next?
- Nice to meet you all in Italki..:)
- Ayo belajar bahasa Indonesia sama aku :).
- What does it say in this xiangsheng?
- japanese internship ??