Visual languages have a more natural grammer system than spoken languages because they came into existance by the need of Deaf people needing to communicate with each other.
Don't all languages come into existence to facilitate communication? I'm not sure why sign language grammar systems would be considered more natural than spoken language grammar systems. Can you give some examples?
Yes of course I know what you mean.
Yes, I am Psychologist and body language is very important too, even to keep a reciprocal conversation.
- Отправка подарок России
- Do you dream recently?
- Spanish ..
- I´m hurt ... aparently, to my friends, i´m a dude too
- Learning Article : An Easy Check: The Adverbial Participle In Russian
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Im searching
- Did I translate correctly?
- life is not a movie,bat still good.
- Japanese conversation