Visual languages have a more natural grammer system than spoken languages because they came into existance by the need of Deaf people needing to communicate with each other.
Don't all languages come into existence to facilitate communication? I'm not sure why sign language grammar systems would be considered more natural than spoken language grammar systems. Can you give some examples?
Yes of course I know what you mean.
Yes, I am Psychologist and body language is very important too, even to keep a reciprocal conversation.
- What do u think it's pretty different between Eastern and Western culture?
- Addressing people in shops in Vietnam
- adding each other to practice english
- All dfghjg
- je peux t'enseigner l'anglais et l'arabe
- Learn German
- Learning English
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Criminal Music
- هيا بنا نتعلم اللغة الانجليزيه
- هيا نتكلم باللغة العربية