Visual languages have a more natural grammer system than spoken languages because they came into existance by the need of Deaf people needing to communicate with each other.
Don't all languages come into existence to facilitate communication? I'm not sure why sign language grammar systems would be considered more natural than spoken language grammar systems. Can you give some examples?
Yes of course I know what you mean.
Yes, I am Psychologist and body language is very important too, even to keep a reciprocal conversation.
- Sleeplessness 失眠
- Learning Article : Was Everything Better In The Past?
- What's your favorite English accent?
- If you want to speak French I can help you Wright now
- my bad english
- How green do you feel?
- Please tell me your Japanese language learning story.
- Top French Language Singers/Artists
- Italian speakers?