Site Feedback

How long does it take to learn a second language?

Do you want to learn English so that you can communicate effectively with friends, colleagues, business partners, or because you would like to be as proficient in English as you are in your own language?

What do think about this?

Share:

Comments

Very good!

Thank you Fred!:)

yeah ı want it with my heart can you help me =)

What do you want Caner? :)

These days English is a must specially in my country.I always face difficulty in communicating with people who speak english .So, I want to overcome this weakness and gain my self confident. 

Good night, my last English class was more than three years ago, and my level was intermediete but now I wuold like remember English . My problem is that i haven't got a lot of time so i hope can to improve this language with italki because i really would like to speak English.

Preshant, so, you want to learn English so that you can communicate effectively and Beatriz would like to be as proficient in English as she is in her own language. Excellent now we know what we want!;)

I think it depends on the person, resources, abilities to keep in contact with people and keep their target language alive. 

I want too~ How is that possible?

@ Der Terminator, I am learning German so that I can communicate effectively with friends, colleagues, business partners. What about you?

Add a comment