Site Feedback

Twilight Saga! Do you like it or do you hate it? Worth it?

Well, talk about Twilight Saga involves many different opinions. The Saga is composed by 4 parts (Twilight, Eclipse, New Moon and Breaking Down).
Overall, the film is about a girl meets a young vampire. They fall in love and they begin to find troubles when they decided to get together. But in the end, they marry, She becomes vampire as well. They have a little pretty girl. They're happy together forever.

The success of the series has spread worldwide.

So, did you got envolved with that lovestory?
What's you opinion?
Worth it?

Share:

Comments

I'm a girl, so xD 

Yes I like first and last two parts of Twilights saga(mainly because of soundtrack).

First part is my ultimate favorite although it's FAR AWAY from reality but director was my favorite (only in first part) otherwise umm yea it's a good movie. :)

Depends on differents Parts or sagas.In my opinión the best part were the first and the last. The rest are good, but is not that good. Well, they're enterneining films!

I was always thinking of reading it. Now that you said the story in simple straight forward way, I find it boring. Thanks for that though.  I have few girl friends who read those novels and watched the movies and they actually started talking strange romantic words after that.

Kalyan, your comments are really funny! I can't stop laughing!
Girls loves love stories like that.

Add a comment