Native English Speaker/Writer, looking for a Korean/English Exchange.
My native language is English. I am currently taking lessons learning to speak, read and write in Korean. The lessons are going well but I really need to practise having conversations in Korean to imrpove my skills.
If anyone is willing to Skype or email or anthing that would be great. Just looking for some simple conversations. I have been watching some Korean Dramas and movies. Starting to try and read Korean books.
I also don't mind helping you out with your English if you wish to improve it.
Just send me a message =)
No comment given.
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?