" If it doesn't happen on facebook than it doesn't happen " how many of you support this ?
I read one article about how people are becoming more busy in their virtual life ( social networking ) rather than living and experiencing in real world .
If someone doesn't share his experience on social networking sites than it is assumed among his friends that it didn't happen to him . so do you support that each person should share his experience just to make his friends believe that it really happen to him.
I have friends specially girls who are very active and even force me to upload anything new that happen to me. sometime, it's very hard to convince them.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- boring boring boring.......
- What do you think about Brazil?
- School in Dublin
- Penpal? Friends?
- Kanji ?? How do I learn the complex kanjis
- Any one can help me with my Self-introduction?
- MOVIES WANTED!! Is there any film recommendation? Can you introduce it briefly?
- Frage verlangen Antworten