" If it doesn't happen on facebook than it doesn't happen " how many of you support this ?
I read one article about how people are becoming more busy in their virtual life ( social networking ) rather than living and experiencing in real world .
If someone doesn't share his experience on social networking sites than it is assumed among his friends that it didn't happen to him . so do you support that each person should share his experience just to make his friends believe that it really happen to him.
I have friends specially girls who are very active and even force me to upload anything new that happen to me. sometime, it's very hard to convince them.
- What is the difference between theses verbs?
- Looking for native German speakers or people studying German with level B1+
- Pregunta sobre las preposiciones
- 6 reglas de oro de la ortografía del idioma español.
- This forum is not active, Is it because of it is not totally free?
- What is the blood type distribution in your country?
- تلاش فارسی گویان
- Could you make friends with me?
- the best...
- i can teach any one of you arabic french and english .