" If it doesn't happen on facebook than it doesn't happen " how many of you support this ?
I read one article about how people are becoming more busy in their virtual life ( social networking ) rather than living and experiencing in real world .
If someone doesn't share his experience on social networking sites than it is assumed among his friends that it didn't happen to him . so do you support that each person should share his experience just to make his friends believe that it really happen to him.
I have friends specially girls who are very active and even force me to upload anything new that happen to me. sometime, it's very hard to convince them.
- Talk about your impression of the summer ？
- Search for language exchange partners
- I want to learn the writing English
- Insist on learning English
- нужно помощь при изучении транскипции
- A question about a way to have a dig at somebody.
- A los aprendices de japonés, (To Japanese learners), ¿qué es más difícil para ti para aprender japonés?
- Arabic language