" If it doesn't happen on facebook than it doesn't happen " how many of you support this ?
I read one article about how people are becoming more busy in their virtual life ( social networking ) rather than living and experiencing in real world .
If someone doesn't share his experience on social networking sites than it is assumed among his friends that it didn't happen to him . so do you support that each person should share his experience just to make his friends believe that it really happen to him.
I have friends specially girls who are very active and even force me to upload anything new that happen to me. sometime, it's very hard to convince them.
- هر چه می خواهد دل تنگت بگو..
- Did you do a good deed for someone today?
- Feedback for tutors and other related things about lessons on italki!
- do you get annoyed if people here have fake, random or no profile picture at all?
- busco la gente
- some one help me please with learning English correctly
- Appredre francais
- Are you a LIDER or not ?
- what do you think?