Miss MOX
DESCRIBE THE CITY YOU LIVE IN

Hometown, a place where we were born, is meaningful to us. It is charming and of importance. We were brought up there and enjoyed every resources it gave. Maybe future one day, we have to leave hometown and settle in another unfamiliar city. The beauty of hometown,however, is deeply rooted in our mind. I live in Chengdu, a metropolitan of China which is cultural and historical. Locals are keen on spicy food, especially hot pot. There are many tuorist attractions which can bring our thoughts to the past. Chengdu is fomous for various delicous snacks. If you are a foodie, you cannot miss there! I love my hometown!

家乡是对我们很有意义的地方。它很美丽也很重要。我们生长在这里,享受着它给予我们的资源。或许未来的某一天,我们不得不离开这里到外地生活。但是家乡的美丽依旧深深的可在我们的脑海里。我住在中国成都,一个充满文化感和历史感的大都市。成都人喜欢吃辣的事物,比如火锅。这里有许多名胜古迹牵引着我们的回忆到曾经。成都的小吃很出名。如果你是一个吃货,可不能错过成都!我爱我的家乡!

Mar 21, 2013 6:59 AM
Comments · 4

Selv har ikke vært i Chengdu, men har vært svært lang for meg er kantonesisk, håper det vil være utviklingen i Chengdu.

April 3, 2013

I'm from Singapore, a sunny island.

There are different races such as Chinese, Caucasian, Malay, Indian and etc.

Our native language is English so that we're able to communicate with people of different races.

March 23, 2013

HI Gaetano!

Naples in Italy?

well, I love pizza and spegetti.

they are very delicious

March 22, 2013

Hi Miss MOX

While I was reading your history, i have thought when i left my country NAPLES. I have been obligated to leave it because after the study, i have found a lot of diffucult to search a new job. I was sad and angry because isn't right have to leave your country and live in other place that you don't know.
What Can i talk about Naples?
It is a beatigul place, there is a sea there are a lot of museam and other attractions to see.....
In naples is famous the PIZZA MARGHERITA.

I'll see soon
Gaetano

March 22, 2013