teach me some useful sentences in chinese
Hello everyone 你们好！
I would like to teach me some useful sentences which we use in dialy life.
Good evening/ good afternoon/
I don't understand, I don't speak chinese. I like to learn, I like to tell me...
I want to buy this... i want to learn.
what means that? can you tell me what means this sentence：
I am sorry. I don't understand chinese well.
take care to yourself.
and more sentences if it doesn't mind.
currently i am so busy, otherwise i can teach you the useful sentence
Follow your order:早上好/下午好
我不懂 我不会说中文 我愿意学 我想告诉你
我想知道。。。 （I would like to know...)
这个苹果怎么卖？ （how much is this apple?) I think 怎么卖 is useful because I hear it all the time in Beijing from locals. Many of the foreigners just use "...多少钱?".
你干嘛？this is like the English greeting what's up? Or what are you doing? this "干“ has a lot of uses but mainly is used like "do".
我不知道。 I don't know
...and so many more.
- Passing the written test for car driving in France is not a easy task.
- Your big mistake.
- What are the criteria you use to decide the languages you will learn?
- Bonjour est-ce que vous pouvez me dire si cette phrase est correcte? Je ne suis pas sure de la place de
- HELP! URGENT!
- language interchange
- what does "tu pakarito" means?
- ¿Cuales son las palabras más bonitas de la lengua española?
- What would you do if you were greeted by this way?