Site Feedback

To all Slovak language learners

Why are you interested in learning Slovak? :) 

Share:

Comments

I am interested in learning Slovak for the champion of fashion 2012 Michaela Gaparovicova. 
heheh. i am joking i am not interested in learning slovak :)
but maybe one day i can go there, why not. that is destiny.. 

I want to learn slovak because I love slovak women's .. I met one and fell in love since then I just want to be able to communicate better and understand better the lenguage ..:) 

Because I'm living here, beside is an interesting lenguage and difficult as well

I've been to Slovakia several times, and like the places I've seen. The slovaks I've met have been nice. I'd like to explore more, but feel that it's wrong (arrogant) to rely on them speaking english.. I also think that future trips will be more enjoyable (and easier) if I can communicate with slovaks in their language. It should also help me progress to Czech and maybe also Polish.

I've always been interested in Polish neighbours, especially from the East and South. At first, I though, that Slovak is so similar to Polish, that it is no problem to communicate with the Slovak people. My fault, when I went to Slovakia couple of years ago, I wasn't able to understand most what they talk to me. Of course, after a day, two, I started to understand and communicate, but it is not so simple. Slovakia is a small country, many say "provincial" but I like it, personally I prefer it than Czech Republic, Slovaks are more similar to Poles than the Czechs. But I'd like to learn both languages, starting from Czech, then Slovak.

Add a comment