mishunk
To all Slovak language learners

Why are you interested in learning Slovak? :) 

Mar 21, 2013 4:27 PM
Comments · 14

My dad and his whole family is from Slovakia. I would love to be able to speak to moja starámama :D

August 20, 2015

I've been to Slovakia several times, and like the places I've seen. The slovaks I've met have been nice. I'd like to explore more, but feel that it's wrong (arrogant) to rely on them speaking english.. I also think that future trips will be more enjoyable (and easier) if I can communicate with slovaks in their language. It should also help me progress to Czech and maybe also Polish.

June 28, 2013

I have heard once that Slovak is “the Esperanto of the Slavic languages”, and learning Slovak will make it easier to understand nearly any other Slavic language… because Slovak is “in the middle” not just geographically but also linguistically, you will see more similarities to other languages than if you pick a Slavic language “at the outside” (e.g. Czech, Russian, Bulgarian).

Plus I’ve been to Slovakia a couple of times and have friends there now :)

August 28, 2014

Ja mam zaujem o inych kulturach a pocas mojho studia vo Viedni, Slovenske a Ceske kultury ma zaujali a sam som si sa naucila. A teraz som na Karlove Univerzite a uz mam predmetov v cestine a som v ucebne asi jediny cudzinec. Ps. Uchylaci ktore pisali hore, ak hledate slovenskych dievcatach, chodte prosim do nejakej inej webkove stranke.

April 2, 2013

I want to learn slovak because I love slovak women's .. I met one and fell in love since then I just want to be able to communicate better and understand better the lenguage ..:) 

March 24, 2013
Show more