WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
Because there was a hot Chick on the other side of the road! =)
the chicken want to be a human
Because a guy told the chicken there was a hot chicken on the other side of the road.
Because you dont f cook it !
-Phrase from Gordon Ramsay.
This is what some famous great minds think about this complicated issue:
ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads.
TIMOTHY LEARY: Because that's the only trip the establishment would let it take.
MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.
MOSES: And God came down from the Heavens, and He said unto the chicken, ''Thou shalt cross the road.'' And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.
FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.
BILL GATES: Our soon-to-be-released Chicken '09 will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook.
EINSTEIN: Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.
BUDDHA: Asking this question denies your own chicken nature.
ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die. In the rain.
COLONEL SANDERS (Famed for Kentucky Fried Chicken): I missed one?
C++ PROGRAMMER: chicken->CrossRoad() was called from chicken->GetOtherSide()
HAMLET: To cross, or not to cross, that is the question
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?
- Will you shed tears when listening to music?
- what is better Dracula college or corresponding courses
- What’s better – Regular Collegeor correspondence courses?